mitte consult dannenberg-schütte und partner
personal- und organisationsentwicklung durch dipl.-psychologe, dipl.-sozialpädagogen, dipl.-pädagogen,
zertifizierte trainerinnen für konfliktbearbeitung und kommunikationsberatung
|A:||Schützenstraße 8, D-10117 Berlin|
|T:||+49 30 894 094 18|
|F:||+49-30 894 094 24|
mitte consult dannenberg-schütte & partner
Datum letzter Änderung:
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg Aktenzeichen PR 704 B, lfd. Nr.1
Alle Rechte vorbehalten. Der Herausgeber und Verleger übernimmt für die Richtigkeit der gemachten Angaben keine Gewähr. Für Schäden, die aufgrund fehlerhafter oder unterbliebener Eintragungen entstehen, wird keine Haftung übernommen.
I. Data Protection Statement:
Name and address of the person in charge
The following person is responsible as defined by EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national privacy protection regulations of the EU member states, as well as by additional data protection provisions:
mitte consult, Dannenberg-Schütte & Partner (human resource and organisational development through graduated psychologists, social workers, pedagogues, certified trainers for conflict management and communications consulting)
represented by the partners: Liane Dannenberg-Schütte, Lothar Franz, Fritz Schütte, Dr Christoph Sczygiel, Joanna Balinska and Angelika von Alm
Tel.: +49(0)30 – 894 094 18
Fax: +49(0)30 – 894 094 24
II. General information on data processing
Scope of processing of person-related data
We gather and utilise the person-related data of our website’s users solely to the extent that this is required for the provision of a functional website. A visit to or surfing of our website, www.mitteconsult.com, is generally possible without providing person-related data. The gathering and utilisation of person-related data by our users generally occurs upon the consent of the user or when the processing of this data is permitted by legal regulations.
Legal basis for the processing of person-related data
To the extent that we solicit the consent of the affected person for the processing of person-related data, Section 6 paragraph 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis for the processing of person-related data.
In the processing of person-related data that is required to fulfil a contract whose contracting party is the affected person, Section 6 paragraph 1 lit. b EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing procedures that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
To the extent that the processing of person-related data is essential for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject, Section 6 paragraph 1 lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If essential interests of the affected person or of another natural person render the processing of person-related data necessary, Section 6 paragraph 1 lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary for the preservation of a justified interest of our practice or of a third party, and if the interests, basic rights and basic freedoms of the affected person do not override the aforementioned interest, Section 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing.
Data deletion and storage period
The person-related data of the affected person is deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is no longer present. Further storage can occur if this is provided for by European or national legislators in EU directives, laws or other regulations to which the responsible person is subject. A blocking or deletion of the data may also occur if an allotted storage period expires due to the cited norms, unless a requirement for further data storage for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract is present.
III. Contact form
(1) You have the possibility of contacting us through the contact form available on our website. In this event, the following data you transmit there will be stored:
– Email address
– Subject and request/message (customisable)
In this connection, no data will be disclosed to third parties. The data is solely used for the processing of your request or to make contact.
(2) The legal basis for the processing of data, upon the consent of the user, is Section 6 paragraph 1 lit. a GDPR. The legal basis for the processing of data that has been transmitted without the consent of the user in the course of the sending of an email is Section 6 paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. If an email contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, Section 6 paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR is an additional legal basis.
(3) The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary for attaining the purpose of its gathering. This applies to person-related data sent by email once the respective conversation with the user has been terminated. The conversation is terminated when circumstances show that the respective issue has been conclusively clarified.
(4) The user has at all times the possibility to withdraw his/her consent to process person-related data. If the user contacts us via email, he/she can object to the storage of his/her person-related data at any time. A communication via the contact options stated under point I is sufficient. In this event, the conversation is not continued. In this event, all person-related data that was stored over the course of the contact is deleted.
IV. Disclosure of data
We only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express permission in accordance with Section 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
- The disclosure in accordance with Section 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no cause to assume that you have an overriding interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
- In the event that a legal obligation is present for such disclosure in accordance with Section 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR.
- It is legally permitted and is required for the implementation of contractual affairs in accordance with Section 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
(3) The data processed through cookies is required for the stated purposes of preserving our justified interests in accordance with Section 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser in such a way that no cookies are stored on your computer, or so that a notice will always appear before a new cookie is installed. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may create a situation where you cannot use all functions of our website to their full extent.
VI. Rights of the affected person
If person-related data from you is processed, you are an affected person in the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights in regard to the responsible person:
Right to information.
In accordance with Section 15 GDPR, you can demand information regarding the person-related data processed by us. You can particularly demand information on the purposes of the processing, on the category of the person-related data, on the categories of receivers to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, on the intended storage period, on the existence of a right to correct, delete, restrict, or object to the processing, on the existence of a right to appeal, on the origin of the data to the extent that it has not been gathered by us, as well on the existence of an automatic decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, significant information on its dtails.
Right to correction
In accordance with Section 16 GDPR, you can immediately demand the correction of incorrect data, or the completion of the person-related data stored with us.
Right to deletion
In accordance with Section 17 GDPR, you can demand the deletion of the person-related data stored with us to the extent that the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims. In accordance with Section 18 GDPR, you can demand the restriction of the processing of your person-related data to the extent that you contest the correctness of the data or that the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise and defence of legal claims or have filed an appeal in accordance with Section 21 GDPR.
Right to data portability
In accordance with Section 20 GDPR, you can receive the person-related data with which you have provided us in a structured, accessible and machine-readable format, or demand that it be transmitted to another responsible person.
Right to revoke data protection consent
In accordance with Section 7 paragraph 3 GDPR, you can revoke your once given consent at any time. The consequence is that we may no longer conduct the data processing based upon this consent in the future.
Right of complaint to a supervisory authority
In accordance with Section 77 GDPR, you can complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can refer to the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work place, or at the site of the alleged violation, if you are of the opinion that the processing of the person-related data pertaining to you violates the GDPR.
Right of appeal
To the extent that your person-related data is processed on the basis of justified interests in accordance with Section 6 paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to file an appeal against the processing of your person-related data to the extent that there are reasons resulting from your special situation or that the appeal is directed in opposition to direct advertising. In the latter event, you have a general right to appeal that we will implement without any need to indicate your special situation.
If you would like to make use of your revocation or appeal rights, you can do so through the contact options presented in point I.
VII. Data protection
For our contact form we use data networks that are protected by corresponding provisions of technical standards in order to ensure protection from the loss, alteration or improper use of your data. We are committed to maintaining the highest possible security standards in order to protect your data. To the extent that such sensible data is transmitted, it occurs only using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
Status: January 2019